There are a number of techniques which have been specifically designed to repair certain situations. Selecting the right one can be difficult. Toronto Paving offers a solution to the base failure repair problem with a variety of asphalt repair options.
Our Services include: driveway extensions, asphalt paving, base failure repairs, pot holes, cracked alphalt, walkways, driveways, and many more.
Most frequent asked questions about asphalt repairs is got to be, how much does it cost and how do you repair them and how long will it last.
It all depends on the preparation. If surfaces are properly cleaned and the right amount of asphalt glue and compaction is being applied it should last 2 to 4 years.
Here is the proper procedures.
- First we inspect the asphalt and identify all main suitable pot holes and cracked asphalt that is about to turn into a pot hole.
- Then we outline areas and clean surfaces with air compressors to ensure all loose de brie are removed and dried in order for asphalt glue (SS-1) to bond.
- Once surfaces and areas are cleaned and dried, we will then apply a bonding agent which is called (SS-1 Tack coat) Asphalt Glue with a spray unit, which will give an even coat. This is very important so all of the asphalt will stick and wont separate.
- Then we fill any pot holes and level low spots before patch paving so pot holes and low areas don't sink in the same spot.
- Then we resurface areas with hot mix asphalt to proper grades and slopes.
- All our patch paving repairs are done in straight edge forms not off set and smoothen edges.
We offer the best service in parking lot paving, driveway paving, asphalt sealing, asphalt repairs, asphalt maintenance, pavement maintenance, concrete walkways, concrete curbs, pothole repairs, hot rubberized, crack sealing, industrial paving, commercial paving, concrete repairs and concrete restoration.